So Lawson has (thankfully) figured out that when I lay him down in his bead at night he's suppose to go to sleep.The only problem??? He MUST have his binky in order to do so...
The only thing is he'll suck on it until he falls asleep and then it will slowly fall out of his mouth which=one wide awake and fussy Lawson again. Blah...
I've always heard these horror stories about kids being addicted to their binkies so I was bound and determined to not let Lawson get too attached to his. Well obviously that isn't going to work out now is it?
I've always heard these horror stories about kids being addicted to their binkies so I was bound and determined to not let Lawson get too attached to his. Well obviously that isn't going to work out now is it?
So pretty much my choices are either A) Let him suck on his binky in order for him to fall asleep yet have to put it back in every time it falls out and wakes him up or B) try to rock him to sleep without it which usually takes over an hour.
Not much of a decision there, huh?
So here's to the start of a long journey with Lawson and the dreaded binky! Wish us luck!
On a completely different note, what's up with this weather??? I swear it went from being warm to completely freezing instantly! I'm kinda wishing for this again (minus the whole being pregnant part...)
Not much of a decision there, huh?
So here's to the start of a long journey with Lawson and the dreaded binky! Wish us luck!
On a completely different note, what's up with this weather??? I swear it went from being warm to completely freezing instantly! I'm kinda wishing for this again (minus the whole being pregnant part...)
No comments:
Post a Comment