So I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and blog about our Halloween adventures...
Friday night we went to a Murder Mystery party thrown by our wonderful cousin Alicia! I was the 1920s flapper Fiona Fingstein and Travis was the pirate Jolly Boatley. It was a ton of fun being there with lots of friends and family and trying to solve the murder!
Here's all of our family members: Mckay the gladiator, Alicia the southern belle, Skyler the Egyptian pharaoh, Carlee the grim reaper, and us!
Saturday we went up to Kaysville for a visit.
We carved pumpkins with my family and Travis and I decided to carve a BYU pumpkin. It turned out pretty fabulous if I must say so myself!
We dressed Lawson up as a tiger for his first Halloween!
We carved pumpkins with my family and Travis and I decided to carve a BYU pumpkin. It turned out pretty fabulous if I must say so myself!
We dressed Lawson up as a tiger for his first Halloween!
Little baby Halloween costumes are the cutest things!
(Unfortunately, I forgot my camera when we dressed him all up on Saturday in Kaysville so I had to resort to my phone to take a pretty bad quality picture...)
Family Halloween Picture!
(Gotta love his little fat cheeks and double chin!)
We had a fun Halloween weekend and can't wait for next year when Lawson will be old enough to go Trick-or-Treating!
Family Halloween Picture!
(Gotta love his little fat cheeks and double chin!)
We had a fun Halloween weekend and can't wait for next year when Lawson will be old enough to go Trick-or-Treating!

2 comments:
What a cute little tiger! I love your costumes. That murder mystery looked like so much fun!
Post a Comment