Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tag Teaming the Gym

Remember this post?

Well over the past several months I haven't been able to take advantage of my Gold's Gym pass for obvious reasons (being 7-9 months prego deluxe and exercising DO NOT go well together...for  me at least!)

Well last week I was finally given the go ahead from my doc to start exercising again. And boy does it feel good! (I never thought that I would be so excited to exercise and actually look forward to it everyday) I've been 5 times in the last week and I love the feeling of satisfaction and happiness it brings to me! (Time to get this baby weight OFF!)

The only problem? Travis has a pass also and we used to go together all the time to help motivate each other and to just have a buddy at the gym. Well our little Lawson has kinda messed that whole routine up! (I forgive him though because he's just so cute...)

So now what do we do? We tag team the gym! Travis will usually go first while I watch Lawson and as soon as he comes home I go! It's not very ideal but it works. But hey, at least we're exercising, right???

2 comments:

Krewson Family said...

if you ever want to give a mommy-in-training practice I would love to watch him for a little :) I know he is still pretty young so whenever you feel comfortable but if you guys want a quick get away together I do live just below you. :)

Amanda and Chase England said...

I remember loving going to the gym after I had Mckay. It's amazing what you don't take for granted anymore, right?
On a side note, some Gold's Gyms have a daycare. If you were like me and didn't get the membership that comes with free daycare, you can spend 2 bucks and they will take him for the day. It's an expensive option to do everyday, but if there are times when you just need a moment to get those endorphins going and Travis isn't around, it makes a nice option. It saved my sanity a couple of times:)