So a few weeks ago, some of my wonderful friends here gave me a Baby Shower!
It was so fun to get together with all of my friends here and eat tons of yummy food and then get to open all sorts of cute and frilly girly things!
(I'm still not quite used to all things "girl" yet...)
Here's a few pictures of the whole get up!
Like I said, lots of yummy food and of course some super cute decorations!
We had these really awesome shirley temple drinks that were delicious and all fancy!

The theme was jungle animals with lots of fun bright colors and zebra prints!
Here's a picture of a few of my friends at the very beginning...
I had a lot more friends show up later on but by that point the camera had been put away and forgot about.
We're so lucky to live in a place where I have so many good friends!
That was one of the things I was most worried about when moving away from family...not having anyone.
But I seriously have nothing to worry about here!
Getting to open up all our cute girly gifts!
We were given so many great things!
It's so nice to have the stress of having to provide for a new baby reduced a lot by all the great things that friends give you.
Like I said, we're pretty lucky to be here!
Thank you so much to Chandra and Arrow for giving me such a great shower.
I loved it!!




No comments:
Post a Comment