Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Fridge Thief

Look who learned how to finally open the fridge all on their own this week...

I guess I should've know something fishy was going on when the apartment was completely quiet and I wasn't a hundred percent sure where Lawson was...
And then all of a sudden hearing bursts of uncontrollable laughter!

Why is it so hard to discipline children when they do naughty yet such cute and funny things?
And grabbing the camera to take pictures definitely does not help with trying to explain what he did was a big no-no.

Oh well.
Besides, who can resist this cutie anyway?!
Oh kids...

6 comments:

Alan said...

That's awesome. And hey, as a bonus, white yogurt doesn't stain anything...

Kristen said...

He is SO cute!

Rachel said...

It's always so cute the first time! Looks like you will need a fridge lock. :)

Carli said...

Haha! Classic. I hope you are doing well. I always like to read the updates on you and your family.

Carli said...

I don't know why it is publishing me as unknown. It's Carli Downs!

Amanda and Chase England said...

What good taste Lawson has! I love vanilla yogurt, I can hardly blame the kid for sneaking in to have a little snack:)