So life has been a little slow and boring around here lately...
Well at least for me and Lawson it seems like.
Travis on the other hand has been ridiculously busy this last week.
Why?
Well, because as of yesterday afternoon, Travis is officially done with his first year of medical school!!
Yup, Travis is 1/4 of the way done with med school.
Crazy.
This year has gone by so incredibly fast.
I still feel like we just moved here!
I hope the next three years go by as fast as this one has.
So while Travis was ridiculously busy with studying and tests this past week Lawson and I have been sitting around waiting patiently for him to finish up.
And now that he's done we get 8 week of "summer vacation" time to play together as a family!
It's definitely going to be pretty nice to have Travis around more often for the next little bit.
One day while Travis was on campus taking a test I found Lawson in Daddy's study spot doing this...
Looks like we may have another MD in our future!
To celebrate Travis surviving his first year we decided to splurge for the first time in a long while and go out to eat and a great Mexican restaurant.
We invited our other 1st year friends Chandra and Tyler along too.
It was a great night of talking, eating and "reminiscing" about their first year of med school!
So yeah, now that Travis is done with school for 8 weeks we have some pretty fun plans in the making!
I love our little family...





1 comment:
Oh how exciting! Enjoy the next 8 weeks!!
Post a Comment