Saturday, December 3, 2011

TEBOW!!

So Travis has been a Denver Broncos fan since basically forever.
And he has slowly but surely converted me to be a Broncos fan as well.
And Lawson, well, he didn't have much of a choice!

So needless to say, when Broncos jerseys went on sale for 50% off on Black Friday we decided they would be the perfect family Christmas present!

We've definitely jumped on the Tim Tebow's lovers bandwagon...
What's with all the Tebow haters?!
All I know is that when all is said and done the Broncos are 5-1 with Tebow as their starter and finally have a winning record this season.

So of course we had to go with the Tebow jerseys!

Funny story...
Some weeks ago while Travis was watching a Broncos game, I had fallen asleep for a Sunday afternoon nap.
Well Tebow started working his 4th quarter magic 
(which we appropriately call "Tebow Time!" now...)
 and Travis was yelling and screaming "TEBOW!! TEBOW!!" over and over which was slightly annoying considering the fact that I was trying to sleep.

Well, I actually ended up being very angry with him for being so inconsiderate but was way too tired and lazy to get up and give him a piece of my mind! 
So I just threw a pillow over my head to try and drown out his yelling and went back to sleep.

Well, when I woke up I realized it really hadn't been that big of a deal and I wasn't mad anymore but I definitely still told Travis about how mad I had been.
We both laughed for quite a while about it and now the running joke is for us to always yell "TEBOW!! TEBOW!!" anytime he does something good!
(Even if one of us is trying to sleep...) 

Lawson is so funny to watch a football game with.
He's constantly saying "ba-ba!" (which means football) and will actually sit still and watch a decent amount of the game.
   
In fact, look at this awesome picture we were able to capture during last Sunday's game...
 How much more clear can a 1 year old be at conveying his love for football, the Broncos and Tim Tebow than this?!
And don't you just love how he even had his own football he was holding during the game?
Can't get much cuter than this!
Love that little boy.

It was fun all cheering for the Broncos and yelling "TEBOW!! TEBOW!!" throughout the entire game while all wearing our matching jerseys.
I sure do love my two boys!!

Let's hope the Broncos can keep up this winning streak they have going on!

2 comments:

Amanda @ New Adventures said...

Was not happy they beat the Vikings but definitely a Tebow fan :) Such a great Christian guy and role model. The photo with Lawson in front of the TV is priceless!

Gretchen said...

I wish blogger had a "like" button. This post is too cute! Your little family is awesome!!! Miss you!