Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Wish List



So I decided to put my Christmas Wish list out there for the world to see...
I'm linking up with Becky over at From Mrs. to Mamma.
Now granted about 80% of this list is probably fake but a girl can dream right?!
(Maybe one day once we're out of medical school debt and actually start making some money!)

1. Sewing Machine
I have no idea how to sew...but I want to learn! I don't think I can be a fully qualified housewife/mom if I don't know how to sew so I need to get on it!
(Spoiler alert: I actually know that I already got one of these! Can't wait to start using it. I just need to learn how to turn it on first...)

2. iPhone
Our current phone contract with T-Mobile is expiring in 3 weeks (finally...T-Mobile has horrible service in Galveston and especially our apartment.) So I think it's finally about time for us to join the world of smartphone users!

3. Cake Decorating Kit
Remember how my birthday cake tasted incredible but looked absolutely horrendous? I think one of these will help me out a lot in the future!
4. Bread Pans
Travis's mom uses these pans and they are awesome! So much better than the current bread pans we have. I want to start making good bread for once and I think these are the answer!

5. Unlimited Forever 21 Gift Card
I could do some serious damage in this store with an unlimited budget.
But I would also take any other amount!

6. Princess Cut Diamond Stud Earrings
Oh man. I've wanted these forever.
I love, love, love, princess cut diamonds and I'm pretty positive these would look great on me.
(Maybe by our 20th anniversary?!)

7. Scarves
I don't own a single scarf but I want to! I love all the different looks you can get just by adding a scarf.
And they're so stinkin cute!

8.Cruise
Ok, we live in Galveston and have a cruise port about 15 minutes from our apartment.
I will be very upset if we go these next 4 years without hoping on one of those cruise ships for a week!
But preferably before the next baby comes so the kiddos don't have to tag along...

9. Sewing Accessories
 What good is a sewing machine without all the goodies to go with it?
There is so much sewing accessory stuff out there that I don't even know where to begin!


10. Books
Have you read these books?
I've read the first one and I really liked it!
Like, a lot actually.
I haven't read the second one yet because it just came out not too long ago so these books would make fine additions to my collection!
But I'll take any books because I love to read!

11. Kitchen Gadgets
Ever since living with Travis's mom I've wanted all the cool kitchen gadgets that she has.
So any sort of something for the kitchen would make me very, very happy!


12. Silhouette Cameo
These things are so cool! And I want one really badly. So many cute and easy crafts to make with one of these!
13. Nude Heels
I love high heels. Especially these. They would look so, so cute with some of my new outfits!

14. Make up
I would die for a makeup collection like this one. I'm still cheap and buy my stuff from Wal-Mart and I don't get very much but one day I'll build my collection up!

15. Personal Trainer
Preferably Mr. Bob Harper himself.
I know he would get my butt up off the couch and in shape in no time!
The holidays make it so rough on the whole working out thing, huh?!

Well there you have it.
I'll leave it up to you to decide which things are real and which are dreams...

Honestly though, I know I'll be happy this Christmas because I'll have my two most favorite boys in the world by my side.
Nothing can beat that!

What's on your Christmas list?

2 comments:

Summer Anderson said...

I'm with you, I want the iPhone!

Kristen said...

I love your list! Lots of the same things on mine =) I've been dying for some nude heels also. Ps. just an fyi, if you don't get service where you moved to, t-mobile will let you out of your contract. When we got married we had them but we got horrible service out where we're at, so they just let us out with no hassle.