There's a new addition to the Anderson family and this is what it looks like...
Yup, Travis finally got himself a scooter!
It's a brand new Kymco Agility 125 and it's basically perfect...
It can zip around Galveston and get him to school pretty dang fast and easily.
Don't worry, he does have a helmet but he wasn't cool enough to put it on for the pictures...
He gets so excited to ride it every day.
It's been kinda foggy here lately and so I wasn't going to
let him ride it today because I was afraid that cars wouldn't see him.
But miraculously right before he needed to leave the fog lifted up
and so I finally agreed to letting him ride.
He was like a little kid on Christmas morning!
Lawson thinks it's pretty awesome too.
He loves to just sit and play on it and gets so excited when Travis is getting it ready to go.
I sure do love those two boys!
Now Lawson and I will no longer be stuck at the apartment all day every day while Travis has the car at school!
Oh the possibilities of things we can do now...
So nice!
Welcome to the Anderson family little Kymco!



3 comments:
Nice! It looks fun.
You should have let him get a motorcycle Katelyn. I need someone to ride with!!
Travis is living Chase's dream. . . it is the perfect solution for couples going to school!
Post a Comment