Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Our Own RMCF...

So last night we got together with a few of our friends to have a  little caramel apple making party to celebrate Halloween!

We used Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory apples as our inspiration.
Let's just say that I have a new found respect for whoever makes their caramel apples.
They're pretty difficult to make look good and pretty!
They tasted just as good though so I guess that's what really matters...

Travis came up with his own creation:
Dipped in caramel and then dipped in chocolate and then drizzled with white chocolate and finally sprinkled with cinnamon sugar...
(I totally spaced bringing our camera so I had to resort to using my phone camera...boo!)
























 I decided to be unoriginal and copied RMCF Apple Pie apple :
Dipped in caramel and then dipped in white chocolate and finally sprinkled with cinnamon sugar.
By far my favorite RMCF caramel apple.
Yum!



Meanwhile, Lawson just mooched off of our apples!

So thanks Adriane and Mckay for the great idea to make RMCF caramel apples!
It sure way a yummy and fun way to spend Halloween!

1 comment:

Leslee said...

Pretty sure I'm obsessed with the Apple Pie Carmel Apple!! Before there were Rockey Mountain Chocolate Factories every where....the only time I got a hold of an apple was in Sun Valley Idaho and Park city. I would buy two just so I could save one a little long and savor every bite. (I also am not a good Sharer when it comes to these apples....just ask clay) So I'm jealous wish we lived in Texas and could make them with you! YUMMY!