It is getting harder and harder to feed this little guy.
Not because he won't anything,
(he finally got over that phase thank goodness!)
But because he has to be the one to feed himself.
No more mommy to help him.
Nope, he can do it all by himself now!
(Or so he thinks...)
He decided the other morning that he wanted to feed himself his yogurt.
And he somehow was able to eat the majority of it.
And of course a horrible mess ensued.
But lucky for him I was in the middle of doing laundry anyway so not too much harm was done.
Not because he won't anything,
(he finally got over that phase thank goodness!)
But because he has to be the one to feed himself.
No more mommy to help him.
Nope, he can do it all by himself now!
(Or so he thinks...)
He decided the other morning that he wanted to feed himself his yogurt.
And he somehow was able to eat the majority of it.
And of course a horrible mess ensued.
But lucky for him I was in the middle of doing laundry anyway so not too much harm was done.
He started out using his fingers to get it in his mouth...
It was going pretty well and he was being pretty successful!
And then he decided to give the spoon a try!
Didn't go nearly as well as the fingers...
Oh, I love this action shot!
Half the time the yogurt would fly off the spoon before actually making it to his mouth but he's starting to get the hang of it more and more.
Sort of...
So yeah, once the spoon was in use it didn't go too well for him.
But being the Mr. Independent that he is, he definitely wouldn't ever consent to have mommy's help.
He starts to freak out anytime I ever get near his spoon during eating time now.
It makes for some pretty long and messy meal times now!
Oh well, I guess I should just let him live and learn.
I might be doing a lot more laundry in the next little while...
Or we might start having a bare baby at meal times!
But being the Mr. Independent that he is, he definitely wouldn't ever consent to have mommy's help.
He starts to freak out anytime I ever get near his spoon during eating time now.
It makes for some pretty long and messy meal times now!
Oh well, I guess I should just let him live and learn.
I might be doing a lot more laundry in the next little while...
Or we might start having a bare baby at meal times!




1 comment:
Hee hee, so cute! It's hard to let them feed themselves because you know it will take FOREVER to clean up. But I guess it's an investment in your future and theirs. Keep up the good work:)
Post a Comment