Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Kindness and Civility



For Family Home Evening this past Monday we watched a Mormon Message 
about showing civility and kindness towards others.

This quote was at the end of the message and it really touched me and got me thinking.

Do I have the pure love of Christ for other people?
Do I constantly show kindness and civility towards others and especially strangers?
Or am I judgment and critical towards them?

I really hope that I can have the pure love of Christ for everyone that comes into my life.
I know that it may not always be easy but this is something that I really want to work on.
So I made this little sign for me as a reminder of what President Monson said.
(Haha quotes are always so much more fun when they're all done up and cute!)

Anyway, just wanted to share and hope that this can make an impact in someone else's life as well.
Happy Wednesday!

(You can check out the Mormon Message we watched here if you want!)

2 comments:

Alan said...

Love that quote. "Fellow travelers" is a nice way to describe our relationship with the people around us.

How did you make the graphic?

Katelyn Anderson said...

I made it using picnik.com. It's a free website that I use to edit our pictures and make graphics like this one. They have a premium membership you could purchase for $25 a year. It does give you a lot more options of things to do but I just stick with the basic/free things!!