Monday, November 14, 2011

Blog Worthy News

So this news is definitely blog worthy news...

The trailer for The Hunger Games came out today and 
let me just say that I am kinda, sorta, maybe ridiculously excited...

And maybe I've watched the trailer multiple times already today.
But maybe not.
I'm not gonna say.

I've never really been a fanatic about other movies like Harry Potter, Twilight, ect.
I mean, I would go see them eventually but I would never consider going to a midnight show or dressing up or anything like that.

But you better believe I'm going to the midnight show of The Hunger Games!
(Anyone want to spend the night at our place March 22 and watch Lawson for us?!)
And today I asked Travis if he would dress up with me and be my Peeta and I would be Katniss for the premiere.
He kinda just laughed it off and rolled his eyes.
I wonder when he'll realize that I was kinda serious...

I even counted down how many weeks are left until it comes out. 
18 weeks.
But in my defense, I've already been counting down the weeks until Lawson goes to nursery at church and this is only one week after that.
So it wasn't that hard to figure out...

Anyway, I'm a huge fan of the books and can't wait to see what the movies are like.
I just really, really, really hope they do a good job with them.
There is nothing worse that a huge letdown of a movie after an amazing book.

So, for your viewing pleasure...
Enjoy!

2 comments:

MOMMY TALK WITH STEPH said...

Hey, Katelyn! I haven't read the Hunger Games, however, I checked the first two out at the library yesterday, because SO many people said they were SO good. So hopefully in the next few weeks I can be just as excited as you for the movie to come out. :) Thanks for sharing!

Chandra Hedman said...

I am super stoked for the movie too! The trailer looks awesome! I hope the movie is good!!! Is it March yet?