So this girl, who just so happens to be my best friend, is getting married tomorrow morning...
And guess what?!
I get to be her matron of honor.
(Except I like to call it maid of honor still because being a "matron" just makes me sound so old!)
She was one of my brides maids and now I get to be one of hers.
And I'm so excited for her!
I was so grateful that she could be a part of my special day and now I get to be a part of hers!
We've known each other for years and I love that we get to share days like these together.
So congratulations Jenna and Andrew!!!
We're so excited and happy for y'all.
Welcome to the married club :)



1 comment:
Matron of honor does sound so old! I get to be a bridesmaid in a wedding this summer and I'm pushing to still be called a maid rather than a matron :)
Post a Comment