So a few friends and I have started a blog called We Run on Empty.
It a blog all about being a mom and going through life while trying to balance family, weight loss, running/exercise, stress, and our own personal challenges.
It's a great place to share ideas and help inspire one another to stay physically, emotionally, spiritually, and mentally healthy.
I love posting on there because it helps me express things that I want to do
It also helps me set goals and actually stick to them!
Plus I love reading about the other girls' ideas and goals because it reminds that I'm not alone in my own personal struggles and there are people who care about me.
So go over and check it out and feel free to leave any feed back or let us know what you like!
Happy Monday!
1 comment:
So I looked at the blog and think it is a great idea! thanks for sharing! It looks like you are doing well and enjoy texas and it's lack of snow!
Post a Comment