While all you folks in Utah and Colorado were enjoying your snow this week, this is what Travis was up to...
Yup, we got to hang out at the beach all day today for the Osler Societies Volleyball Tournament.
Travis's team made it all the way to the championship game...
And then lost 21-17.
Bummer!
But we got to spend all day at the beach so I guess it was worth it.
Plus I got to see my man show off his awesome volleyball skills.
He totally smoked a few people at the net...
It was fun cheering him on with Lawson!
So yeah, we'll definitely keep our beach days and 85 degree weather during October.
Fall has never been better!




3 comments:
LOOKS AWESOME! Jealous! Sad you guys lost. But glad you had fun! Thanks for sharing! :)
Wow! Those pictures are great. The first one looks like the cover of a magazine. I miss the warm Texas weather. Enjoy!
Wow, someone's starting to sound like a Texas elitist already, and it's only been a couple months.... haha.
Post a Comment