Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sneaky, Sneaky

While going about my business this morning I suddenly realized that I had no idea where Lawson was.
I hadn't seen him in several minutes and it was definitely a little too quiet for my comfort.

So after my rather "lengthy" search for him  
(and by lengthy I mean about 5 seconds...our apartment is on the small side after all)
this is what I discovered...

Ha! Caught in the act.
He had guilt written all over his face...

Some how or another he managed to get his diaper bag unzipped,pulled out his puffs, opened them up, spilled them all over the floor and was happily chowing down all while mommy was completely oblivious in the other room.
What a sneaky kid.

By this point he was basically pouring them right into his mouth!
The kid acts like he never gets fed.
And trust me, he definitely get fed. Plenty.

He was quite content with himself and ended up just sitting happily for quite a while while he proceeded to eat nearly the entire container of puffs.

Needless to say, I let him win this battle.
Nothing beats having a happy and quite baby even if it does mean that he gets to gorge himself with puffs.
But a happy baby=a happy mommy!

2 comments:

Leslee said...

I always know when Kenny is Up to No Good.....it's always when things go QUIET! ha ha. Gotta LOVE IT!

MOMMY TALK WITH STEPH said...

I agree with Les. I always know. That's when I run around the house saying William William only to be ignored until I finally find him and see what he is doing. Great post Katelyn! Lawson is SO cute!