Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy 26th Birthday!

So today is Travis's 26th birthday!

Not going to lie, unfortunately it's been a pretty lame day.
He has his gross anatomy and radiology module final tomorrow and so he's pretty much been studying all.day.long.
But tomorrow as soon as the test is over we're going to party!
We did our best to celebrate somewhat today though.

I made him a yummy french toast breakfast this morning.
And then after a long day of being stuck in the library Lawson and I picked him up and headed out to a local Mexican restaurant for a splurge birthday dinner.
(Lawson was horrible...that's the last time we're ever taking him to a restaurant for dinner! You know that kid who throws a huge temper tantrum and the parent has to drag them outside while they're kicking like crazy and screaming at the top of their lungs? Yeah, that was us tonight. Blah!)
And then we topped it all off with some homemade (yup, I made it. Pretty proud of myself!) ice cream cake!

 Lawson made Daddy his own birthday card.
(with a lot of help from Mommy)
He was pretty cute while coloring...he just needs to learn to stay on the paper without my help now!

 
 So for mine and Lawson's present Travis decided he wanted his own fishing gear (shocker!) and needless to say I let him pick it all out because I have no clue about anything related to fishing.
And he bought it all a few weeks ago so he could go out.
(No patience...)
But lucky for him he got a few other presents from our families.
And Lawson had to be front and center while all the presents were being opened which is funny because he wasn't that interested in his own birthday presents just last month...

Making his wish and blowing out his candles!
Haha look at Lawson peeking out over the table to check everything out.
What a cutie!
I guess Travis is a cutie as well...

So happy birthday babe!
Lawson and I sure love you and are grateful for you in our lives.
You're the best.
Can't wait to actually party this weekend with you!

No comments: