Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Balcony

So Lawson has recently discovered the awesomeness of our balcony and now he loves to be out there!

We live on the third floor so we have a pretty great view of the lake that is right behind our complex.
There are a ton of turtles that live in the lake and so he new favorite word is "turtle" and he just says it over and over again while out there at them.

Pointing at the turtles!


This is one of Travis's older bikes that Lawson has now deemed one of "his" toys.
He'll stand there and just spin the wheel over and over and over...

He ends up getting a ton of grease and dirt all over his hands but I'm slowly learning that all that stuff just comes along with being a little boy...
Looks like I'm going to have to get over being somewhat of a clean freak huh?

He also loves to just sit in our camp chairs and look at all the birds that are constantly flying by.

It's really nice because I'll just go out and sit on the balcony and read while he's perfectly content entertaining himself with the turtles, bike, birds, fish, etc.
I love that we're finally getting some "fall" weather and it's cool enough for us to go outside during the day!

2 comments:

Summer Anderson said...

What a sweet little boy you have! And you have a great view, nice!

Leslee said...

Love it! I wish I had a little Balcony I could send Kenny out and he would be kind of pinned in. instead I have no back door to our back yard at the moment which isn't finished anyway so it's not a fun back yard....and the front yard is on a busy road so forget that! And kenny just wants to be out side CONSTANTLY!! so I get nothing done......and difinately no reading! Lucky you!! :) Glad all is going well. Loved your Ipod post btw.