Every fall it seems like I become a total TV junkie.
There's just so many new shows that look like they'd be good and I just have to watch them all...
Well, that's no less true this fall.
I am currently watching eight TV shows...
(That's slightly embarrassing to admit)
But I could be watching eleven but I decided to cut out three of them to make myself feel slightly better about watching so much TV.
So sadly Dancing with the Stars, Biggest Loser, and America's Next Top model
(all of which I have loved watching in the past)
did not make the cut this year.
Maybe next season though!
So what did make the cut you ask?
Well let me tell you...
My favorite returning shows are:
Parenthood- Probably my favorite! Such a great mix of comedy and drama all at the same time.
Glee- love the music! Not too sure about some of the story lines however.
The Office- Not sure if they'll be able to pull it off without Micheal yet but it looks promising.
Pretty Little Liars-it's actually on hiatus right now and will return in a few months. A "cheesy" ABC family drama? You betcha! Can't wait for it to return.
And my new shows I'm trying out are:
Hart of Dixie- I haven't actually watched this one yet (it takes the CW like four days to put up full episode online...) but I was a huge fan of Rachel Bilson on The OC so I'm willing to give this one a try!
The Lying Game-so this one has been around since mid-August but I just recently started watching and was able to catch up on the last few episodes online. Yes I know, another "cheesy" ABC family show? I can't help it...
Ringer- I was actually surprised by this one. It's really pretty good! So many twists and secrets...I'll definitely be continuing to watch.
The Secret Circle- I'm not 100% sold on this one yet. Witches and magic? I'm willing to give it a few more episodes though to see if it's worth it or not.
So yeah, there you go.
This TV junkie has one busy schedule this fall.
I actually hardly ever have time to watch these shows live.
And we don't have DVR (gasp!) but Lawson's nap time leaves me plenty of time to catch up online!
Nap time has never been so rewarding...
PS I finally added the followers button to our side bar...I've never really been big into the whole "followers" thing but I guess it's sorta cool(?) or something. So if you like this blog, please become a follower! :)

2 comments:
Gotta love naptime......since Tanner was born I haven't watched any show in real time. I was all upset my favorite show (The Good Wife) got moved to Sunday night and my husband just laughed and said "when was the last time you watched it the night it was on anyway?" he had a very good point :)
I was glad to see someone else loves Parenthood too :)
I think....no I KNOW, I can totally relate! Enjoy your shows :)
Post a Comment