Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Books

So Lawson has recently taken interest in books.
Like, a lot of interest.

Everyday, he'll slowly bring one book at a time out of his bedroom to the front room and beg me to read it to him.
Needless to say, we've spent a good chunk of time each day reading lately!

Therefore, we went to the Glaveston library today and signed up for a card so now we have an endless supply of books to be able to choose from!
(I pretty much have every.single.one. of his book memorized by this point...he doesn't own a ton of them yet!)

So this is what our front room has looked like these last couple of day....



He loves just being able to thumb through and look at all the pictures on his own.


These are probably his favorite kind of book right now.
The ones that make noise or types of sounds.
I hear these animal sound going off all day long.
Ah, the joys of being a mom...

Sometimes I'll tell him "Go get a book" and he'll go to his room and pick one out and bring it back to me.
What a smarty...
I'm definitely loving having a little book worm on our hands here!

1 comment:

Mami said...

Now that makes this school teaching Mami proud!