Monday, September 26, 2011

Not Forgotten

I just wanted to take a moment and share something that has deeply touched me.

 There were many wonderful message shared but this particular part stood out to me...

 

I love watching this movie.
(I've already watched it multiple times...)
 I honestly feel like President Dieter F. Uchtdorf is speaking directly to me.

So I just wanted to share that I truly believe that none of us are forgotten and that our Heavenly Father loves each and every one of us.
When times are rough it may be hard to remember that but hopefully this little video can be a reminder to me and each of you how much you really do matter.

Happy Monday!!

3 comments:

Leslee said...

Love You! Best Talk ever! I was hoping it would be online all written out but it wasn't yet. The first forget not was the one that spoke the strongest to me along with the one about sacrifice. How awesome is it that we have living prophets and aposels that know what we need!

-Les-

Amanda and Chase England said...

Couldn't agree with you more! I loved that talk:)

Mami said...

What a great message to remember Sis. As your mother, I can assure that YOU, are not forgotten. As a daughter of Heavenly Father, I can assure We, are not forgotten. If you ever need a reminder, just look at that beautiful little boy you have been blessed to teach and raise. I know it works for me when I look at you. I love you. Mom