Well all you football fans out there, the college football season is upon us once again!
Oh how I love this time of year...
And no, I'm not being sarcastic.
Seriously.
One of my all time favorite sports is college football.
Now I'm not an absolute fanatic but I sure do love a good game.
And let me tell you, this week has already had several good ones.
TCU and Baylor.
Utah State and Auburn.
BYU and Ole Miss.
Among many others.
Except I've decided that close sports games probably aren't the best for my health.
I get waaaaaaay too nervous and uptight when it comes down to the wire.
But that's part of all the fun isn't it?
I'm really looking forward to this year because of all the conference changes that have been going on.
Oh and of course I'm excited for a little bit of this...
Gotta love our BYU football!!
So here's to a great college football season (hopefully...) this year.
Let's go BYU!

2 comments:
Have I gotta LOVE BYU???? How about I just love ya'll :)
They're off to such a good start. Go cougars!
Post a Comment