Oh my goodness, life has been incredibly crazy here lately!
I've had no time for blogging because we have been constantly on the go the last week and a half.
First off, we drove out to Utah for a quick visit with my family before moving to Texas.
It was great getting to see them and spend some time with them because it's about to get much harder to go visit!
My brother turned 18 so we got to celebrate with him and be there for him to receive the Melchizedek Priesthood and become an elder.
He moves up to Utah State next week to start college.
I swear he's still way too young for all of this to be happening to him!
Since we've been back from Utah we've pretty much been crazy busy getting ready for our move.
Packing, packing and more packing!
Blah...
Yesterday, our cousin Deelinda got married in the Denver Temple
and we were able to join in on all the festivities.
It's such a great experience to be present for someone's live sealing in the temple.
It helps remind me of mine and Travis's special day and all of the blessing that have come because of that day.
So between the temple, the luncheon, and the reception we were pretty wiped by the end of the day and we weren't even the ones getting married!
But don't worry, I still love weddings...
And today we had a big family get together for one last hurrah before we move.
We sure are going to miss it here!
It's been great to be so close to so much family.
I have a feeling we might get pretty lonely there in Texas all by ourselves there for a while!
So tomorrow's the big moving day.
We pick up the truck at 9:30 am and are getting that thing loaded and ready.
Then we'll be off bright and early Tuesday morning for our 3 day trip out to Galveston.
I'm really looking forward to starting this new journey.
(definitely not looking forward to the 3 day drive though...)
We'll be without internet for a while so I'm not sure when I'll be able to post again.
So until then, peace out from Colorado!
No comments:
Post a Comment