Tuesday, July 12, 2011

And We're Back...

So we made it back safe and sound from our Georgia trip!

We had such a great time and got to do lots of fun things.
But the best part was getting to spend so much time with family and them getting to know Lawson.
Followed very closely by being by the pool nearly every day and getting some pretty great tans!
(Travis says I'm vain, but I don't care!)

We also went to the beach, got some pretty great Savannah-only food,
and got some pretty great shopping in.
(Travis wasn't a huge fan of the shopping but I'm actually quite fond of it...)

We also have a completely different and brand new kid on our hands it seems like!
I swear, Lawson went to Georgia as one kid and came back as a completely different kid.
He's changed so much...

For example, when he got there he only had 2 teeth.
When we left, he had 6 teeth!
They're coming in crazy fast now.
Also, we he got there he could barely do his little tummy scoot thing.
But now he's full out crawling!
(I'm trying to get a good video of it and will post it asap...)

Again, when he got there he couldn't sit up on his own from laying flat at all.
Now he's got no problem sitting up and is doing so constantly.

Finally, when he got there he could only sort of pull himself up on things like
tables, chairs, couches, etc. but now that's all he wants to do.

No more just sitting still for Lawson..
Nope, he is constantly on the move and getting into EVERYTHING now!
It's actually pretty cute watching him explore his new world and trying to figure things out.
I can't believe how much can change in just two weeks...
Looks like we have a lot of baby proofing to do around the house now!

2 comments:

MOMMY TALK WITH STEPH said...

LOL. I am glad you are back. I have missed your blog updates. I know exactly what you mean. However, to be honest once they start walking like William is now it just gets so much more fun, but scary. William has 6 teeth now too. They do grow in so fast. Just keep a close eye on him and everything will be fun and fine. :) Again glad you are back! Love ya! Good job on the running! Keep it up!

Mami said...

I'm glad you had a nice time Sis! If PaPa were alive, he would say Lawson changed because he was in "God's country". I enjoyed being with everyone. See ya soon. Love ya all. Mami