Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Weekend Getaway

So guess where we're heading tomorrow?
Our new home...


Yup, we're heading down to Galveston for the weekend!

We're going to find an apartment, visit the UTMB campus, and get to know our new home a little bit better.
I've already scoped out a bunch of different apartments online 
to look at and I'm pretty excited to see them in person.
So hopefully something great will work out for us!

I'm also pretty excited to check out UTMB and the city of Galveston for myself.
Travis has (obviously) been there before but I have no idea what to expect.
Is the humidity and heat really going to as bad as everyone says???
Hmmm, I guess we'll see...

Oh, and we get to visit some old friends while we're there.
Both Travis and I have friends from high school that live in the Houston area 
so we get to see them and catch up on each others' lives.

So yeah, it should be a pretty great weekend.
Galveston, here we come!

2 comments:

MOMMY TALK WITH STEPH said...

GOOD LUCK! Let us know how it is! Please drive safely! :)

Summer Anderson said...

Have fun, hope you find a good place! If you are taking Lawson with you for the weekend definitely get him one of those foam blade hand held fans and attach it onto his car seat somehow. Cohen is always soaked with sweat by the time we get anywhere!