Well, the time has finally come for our summer vacation!
Lawson and I take off tomorrow to head to this lovely place for two whole weeks:
Savannah, GA to be more exact...
(Travis will be joining us on Friday)
We'll be visiting my mom's side of the family that we usually only get to see once a year.
Many of them haven't even been able to meet Lawson yet!
Needless to say, we're all pretty darn excited for us to get down there tomorrow.
So yay for summer vacations and yay for visiting family!
Oh, and these two weeks will be a good warm up for us in regards to living in humidity...
I'm definitely not a huge fan of hot and humidity but that will definitely have to change considering we're heading to Texas for the next four years!

2 comments:
I don't think you can ever get used to humidity, it's like a slap in the face. But you'll love it knowing that Trsvis is in Medical School!!! I'm still so excited for you guys :)
Hey I came accross your Blog today! Looks like you are doing great and are happy! Yay! And you rock at getting UNDER your pre prego weight! You rock. I swear I can't get mine off it sucks!! You inspire me though! :) When will you be moving to Texas? Congrats on getting into Med School your hubby will do great!! Keep it up girl you rock.
-Les-
Post a Comment