AH, today was such a good day.
Why?
I had a full 2.5 hours of Me Time!
I honestly can't even remember the last time that happened...
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my kid and I love being a stay at home mom and I would never, ever give that up but sometimes a mom just need a little time to herself every now and then!
I joined a bunch of my aunts as well as my mother in law for a much needed pedicure.
(Ah, there's nothing much better that a nice pedicure!)
I joined a bunch of my aunts as well as my mother in law for a much needed pedicure.
(Ah, there's nothing much better that a nice pedicure!)
I decided to go with dark purple because it matches my swimsuit top and I love them!
Afterwards I headed over to Sprouts Farmers Market and picked up some yummy fresh produce.
(This may not sound too exciting but one of my favorite things about summer is all the variety of fresh produce available!)
And then I headed over to Bath & Body Works to spend a gift card I've been holding onto forever.
They were having some awesome sales so I got some new body wash and a few new lotions.
Yay for pampering!
It's was so nice to get some Me Time but by the end of the 2.5 hours
I was pretty anxious to get my little boy back.
It's pretty sad that I can miss him so badly after such a short period of time.
But I guess that's what being a mom does to you!

No comments:
Post a Comment