So we finally have a mobile baby on our hands!
Well kinda...
You see, Lawson has absolutely refused to learn how to crawl thus far and we have no idea why.
A lot of people say its because he's a big baby but he's already 9.5 months old so really???
It has to be more than that.
Anyway, I've been trying, and trying, and trying everything I can think of
for a few weeks now and nothing has really worked yet.
He is constantly on his tummy and he'll try to move but when he ends up not being able to move
at all he'll just give up and roll over or start to cry, or whine, or even scream sometimes until I sit him up again.
Well as you can imagine, this has made for some pretty long days and one unhappy momma and baby...
So finally today I had the idea to try him on the hard wood floors to see if it would
be easier for him to pull himself forward on.
And guess what?
It worked!
Now granted, this may not look or seem that exciting but compared to what we've been going through these last few weeks this is HUGE progress.
I can't wait to start practicing more and then hopefully he'll start to get the hang of it even more!
2 comments:
oh my heck can he be any cuter! love this
That is great! I am not sure Noah will ever crawl...he absolutely HATES tummy time.
Post a Comment