Ok, I am in the middle of reading this series and let's just say that I am in love.
Seriously, I haven't read a book as good as these in a long time.
(I swear, there's nothing better than a really good book...)
I know everyone was reading these last year but I've just now found the time to get around to them.
And boy I wish I would've found the time a lot earlier!
I've stayed up way too late a couple of nights this past week just reading, and reading, and reading some more...
I'm just about to start the last book and I can't wait to find out how it all ends.
I wouldn't be surprised if I'm finished by tomorrow!
So, if you've been lazy like I was and haven't gotten around to reading these yet,
go get started!

1 comment:
Oh I know Brenton and I love the Hunger Games! Such a good read! I am thinking about reading them again. We read them over Christmas break when we were stuck in Idaho because I was about to pop. Ya you will probably finish tomorrow, it's one you can't put down!
Post a Comment