Monday, May 16, 2011

A blog award!

Ok, so the other day my cute friend Sydney from just two in love gave us a shout out and a blog award!
Yay!

Here's how it works:
List 7 random facts that people might not know about you (so to get to know each other better!)
Then pass the award along to more lovely blogs.


So here we go...
 
1. I have an extreme phobia of fish. No joke. It's ok if they're behind glass or something but if they can touch me or come in contact with me in any way I just can't handle it. I start hyperventilating, screaming and freaking out immediately. Blah, I'm getting all worked up just thinking about them right now...

2.I have a a pretty big birth mark that cover my entire left knee. When I was younger, I always wanted a hole in my jeans over my left knee so that people would think that I was insanely tan...

3. I use to be a huge University of Utah fan up until midway through my senior year of high school when I randomly decided to jump ship and attend BYU (I must have been inspired because that's where I met Travis!) and let's just say I'm an even bigger Cougar fan now!
 
4. I'm a definite list maker. I love lists and will make them just so I have the satisfaction of being able to check something off when it's finished. But sometimes I'll make a to-do list after I've already done things just so I can check them off. What can I say, I think it really fun!

5.Travis makes fun of me and claims that I love "low-quality" meats. For example, I would much, much rather have a cheap hot dog than a gourmet steak and I love canned tuna fish but would never even think about trying fresh tuna.
 
6.Growing up, I always thought that when setting the table the cup goes on the left side of the plate above the fork. I honestly never knew this wasn't true until I met Travis almost 3 years ago. I guess it was because my mom is left handed! I still have a pretty hard time putting the cup on the right side of the plate to this day...

7. Travis claims that my entire personality changes when I get tired at night before bed. For example, I get extremely claustrophobic and can't have anything heavy covering my legs or I start freaking out. Also, I get extremely twitchy when barely touched and I guess when Travis tells me he loves me I reply by saying "Ok." And I never remember anything I say or do. Seriously. I guess Travis will tell me 3 words to remember and repeat back to him in the morning and I never do. Weird...

Well there you go.
That's me in a small nutshell!
 
Now for some more lovely blogs...

No comments: