Ok, here's my latest obsession...
It's basically a virtual pin board where you can "pin" things you come across and want to remember for later.
It's super easy and kinda addicting!
You have to request and invite which can take up to a week to receive but then there are all sorts of endless possibilities of things you can do.
I'm just getting started with this but I can't wait to fill up my pin boards!
I have a question though...
You can follow people on pinterest and there are tons of boards I love and want to follow but I'm a little too scared because I don't know them.
Is it weird/creepy to follow someone who doesn't know you?
Anyone else feel this way about following people's blogs, etc. without actually knowing them???
I know I could care less and be even somewhat flattered if someone I don't know wanted to follow me but I still can't quite justify it for myself. Yet.
So any input would be much appreciated!
In the meantime, go get started on pinterest.
You'll love it!

1 comment:
it's not weird to follow random people on pinterest, i do it all the time...
now blogs, i feel weird following random people but i do it anyways...just anonymously, that way they can't be creeped out!
Post a Comment