Sunday, March 6, 2011

Zoo Adventures

So yesterday we took Lawson out to the Denver Zoo for the first time.
We went with Travis' two sisters, Emma and Maya, who have annual passes.

I swear, I haven't been to the Zoo since I was in first grade or something.
I seriously had a ton of fun and felt like a kid all over again.

Lawson had fun too, just a different kind of fun.
He didn't even notice the animals and was more interested in playing with his toys.
But hey, he gave us an excuse to have a fun family outing!

Maya roaring like the lions.

Emma roaring like the Leopard.

  Mine and Emma's favorite, the tigers!

The 3 Amigos playing with the polar bears.


This is what Lawson spent the first half of the trip doing...

And this was him the second half.
Oh well, Travis and I still had fun even with him sleeping.

So Lawson was definitely a trooper and enjoyed being outside for a change
And we loved being able to have a little family outing together!

No comments: