Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy 1/2 Birthday!

Wow.
Our little guy is six months old today.

I know I say this every month but I seriously cannot believe how fast the past 
six months has gone by.

It honestly feels like just yesterday that he looked liked this:


And now this is what he looks like:
Ah, where is our little baby going?
He's getting so big and changing so much every day.

I can't believe he's already 1/2 way to being a year old.
Weird.

Here's a few things he's been learning and doing over the last month:

As mentioned earlier, he can sit up all on his own now.
He talks more and more every day and keeps getting louder and louder.
He mainly says things like da, ma, and bla over and over again.
He's discovered his toes and loves to play with them and trying to eat them.
He thinks its funny to blow raspberries with a mouth full of food.
He loves playing peek-a-boo.
He's constantly drooling and chewing on anything within his reach.
He's definitely a little ham and loves all the attention he can get.
He loves food and would eat constantly if I would let him.
He's already wearing 12 month size clothes.
He loves his mommy and daddy and lights up every time he sees us.

We love our little Lawson and are looking forward to another great six months!

1 comment:

Summer Anderson said...

Oh so fun! I bet it is so hard for you not to kiss those adorable little cheeks all the time!