Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Foodie

So we made it back from our awesome week in Mexico.
More on that to come in a later post...

But for now I need to tell ya'll about our little Foodie.

Let me tell ya, our kid loves food.
I mean, seriously loves, loves, loves food!
He devours it like nobody's business.

Which is awesome because, hey, he's a growing kid!
But it's also pretty unfortunate because he goes through so much food so fast.

But lucky for us a pretty awesome thing happened the day before we left for Mexico.

A good friend of mine here has a 10 month old son and she called me up to see
if I would be interested in taking a bunch of baby food off of her hands.

Um, yes please?!?

She said her little guy has gotten to the point where he won't really eat baby food anymore and she needed to get rid of it somehow and she thought of Lawson.

So I very quickly told her that we would love to take it off of her hands.
And here I am thinking that she'll have a few different things of this and that to give us...

Oh no.

She gave us about 2 months worth of baby food.
(Which is a lot because Lawson eats so much...)
Jackpot!

Seriously, she gave us multiple boxes full of a variety of fruits, vegetables, meats, and cereal.
I honestly can't believe that she would be so nice and give us all that food.

We're pretty lucky to have such great friends.
And let me tell ya,
Our little Foodie sure is grateful!

No comments: