Alright, we're back!
Sorry again for the short hiatus.
There's so much to catch up on...
To start off with, we have a new home!
That's right, we are no longer residents of good ol' Provo, Utah.
Sad, I know.
We really enjoyed our time there and it was a little sad to say goodbye.
But we're happy to start a new chapter in our life.
We are now the proud residents of Broomfield, Colorado.
Not gonna lie though, I'm not really sure what to expect.
I've lived in Utah my entire life and even went to college only an hour away.
Now I live in a new state (that's not completely dominated by Mormon culture...weird!) and it's the furthest I've ever been from my family.
It will definitely be very different for me.
We had to move out of our apartment in Wymount of December 28th.
Travis drove out to Colorado with all of our stuff on that day while Lawson and I stayed behind in Utah for an extra week.
Today Lawson and I flew out to Denver to make our move complete.
We're living with Travis' mom right now until we know for sure where we're going to medical school.
And Travis already got a calling on his first Sunday here!
Travis' Uncle Bruce is the bishop and when we were here for Thanksgiving he told me he had big plans for me and Travis once we moved into the ward.
I guess he wasn't kidding and doesn't waste any time!
Travis is the Young Mens assistant basketball coach (his dad is the head coach) and he's also the secretary in the Young Mens presidency.
I wonder what's in store for me?
We're really excited to be here in Colorado and can't wait to see if we'll be able to call this home for the long haul!
(More updating to continue in the coming days...)
Sorry again for the short hiatus.
There's so much to catch up on...
To start off with, we have a new home!
That's right, we are no longer residents of good ol' Provo, Utah.
Sad, I know.
We really enjoyed our time there and it was a little sad to say goodbye.
But we're happy to start a new chapter in our life.
We are now the proud residents of Broomfield, Colorado.
Not gonna lie though, I'm not really sure what to expect.
I've lived in Utah my entire life and even went to college only an hour away.
Now I live in a new state (that's not completely dominated by Mormon culture...weird!) and it's the furthest I've ever been from my family.
It will definitely be very different for me.
We had to move out of our apartment in Wymount of December 28th.
Travis drove out to Colorado with all of our stuff on that day while Lawson and I stayed behind in Utah for an extra week.
Today Lawson and I flew out to Denver to make our move complete.
We're living with Travis' mom right now until we know for sure where we're going to medical school.
And Travis already got a calling on his first Sunday here!
Travis' Uncle Bruce is the bishop and when we were here for Thanksgiving he told me he had big plans for me and Travis once we moved into the ward.
I guess he wasn't kidding and doesn't waste any time!
Travis is the Young Mens assistant basketball coach (his dad is the head coach) and he's also the secretary in the Young Mens presidency.
I wonder what's in store for me?
We're really excited to be here in Colorado and can't wait to see if we'll be able to call this home for the long haul!
(More updating to continue in the coming days...)
1 comment:
what the heck you moved? and i had no idea! i'm excited for you two but sad i wasn't able to meet lawson. when you come back i want to meet him...okay deal!
Post a Comment