Thursday, December 30, 2010

Slacker

So I've been a pretty big slacker on this thing over the Christmas break.
But can you blame me?
It's been really nice to have a little break.

But we've been up to a whole lot of stuff too.
And hopefully I'll be able to get caught up on everything.

A  family friend's birthday party, our anniversary celebration, our neighborhood Christmas party, watching Utah lose to Boise St in the Las Vegas Bowl(!), Christmas Eve festivities, Lawson's first Christmas, my cousin Danielle from Georgia coming to visit, packing up our apartment and Travis moving all our stuff out to Colorado, and finally Lawson and I still chillin here in Utah while hanging out with the fam for a little while longer.

Oh, and Travis and I got a really nice camera for Christmas so I have a ton of new pictures to post.

So like I said, hopefully one day I'll get all caught up.
But for right now I'm going to go back to being lazy and taking a break.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

You go girl. Be as lazy as you like while you can. And, Ellie wants to know just how short is your hair.