So I finally made the plunge.
I can now officially call myself a mom because it's all gone.
I thought that I might miss it but I actually love it being gone!
Travis thinks otherwise but he just doesn't understand what a hassle it was everyday.
Yup, that's right!
I cut all my hair off!
It feels soooooo much nicer and is much easier to take care of.
Plus I couldn't consider myself a true mom without a short haircut :)
I haven't cut my hair since the beginning of June so I was in desperate need of a good cut.
And I now have bangs again.
Hallelujah!
As mentioned, Travis is not a very big fan of a short haired me.
He was pretty wary of it at first but he seems to be warming up to it now.
I pretty much told him to suck it up and get over it because he's not the one who has to deal with it.
Don't worry, he still loves me.
It's always nice to get a change in your life and this haircut was the perfect change for me.
Love it!
(I would put a picture up but I'm too lazy to get up and try to find a camera then try to take a good picture and then upload it to the computer and then upload it to blogger...you get the picture. Sorry!)
I cut all my hair off!
It feels soooooo much nicer and is much easier to take care of.
Plus I couldn't consider myself a true mom without a short haircut :)
I haven't cut my hair since the beginning of June so I was in desperate need of a good cut.
And I now have bangs again.
Hallelujah!
As mentioned, Travis is not a very big fan of a short haired me.
He was pretty wary of it at first but he seems to be warming up to it now.
I pretty much told him to suck it up and get over it because he's not the one who has to deal with it.
Don't worry, he still loves me.
It's always nice to get a change in your life and this haircut was the perfect change for me.
Love it!
(I would put a picture up but I'm too lazy to get up and try to find a camera then try to take a good picture and then upload it to the computer and then upload it to blogger...you get the picture. Sorry!)
1 comment:
Oh, I can't wait to see a picture! But no rush . . . enjoy the rest and relaxation as much as possible:)
Post a Comment