Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Peacegiver

This is what I am currently reading:


This has quickly become one of my favorite books.
If you haven't read it you definitely should.
I told Travis that when I'm done with it he's going to read it.

This book helps answer a lot of questions and is a great teaching tool.
Now I'm usually not one to really love books similar to this one but there's just something special about this book.
I guess you'll have to read it to find out for yourself!

2 comments:

Amanda and Chase England said...

I also read it and absolutely loved that book!

Lori A said...

This is one of my favorite books! It really helped me a lot a few years back. I have ended up giving this book to friends and various people to read and I usually end up just telling them to keep it because they have loved it so much too. I've given out a lot of copies...maybe I should get a commission! Very worthwhile, I recommend it to everyone! I'm glad you discovered it as well!