So I got a letter in the mail the other day telling me that I had been randomly selected for jury duty.
My first thought??
"CRAP."
Followed closely by "Wait, that might actually be kinda cool..."
But unfortunately for me (or maybe fortunately?) I won't be able to serve.
They needed me sometime between January and March 2011 which is when I will no longer be a resident of Utah county which deems me the opportunity to be excused.
Dang.
Now Travis watches a fair amount of Law and Order (TNT shows 3 hours of it everyday and we have a VERY limited selection of TV channels...) and I was kinda looking forward to seeing if jury duty in "real life" is anything like TV.
Oh well, guess I'll have to wait for my next turn!
On a completely different note, guess who was finally able to bust out their Christmas music today??? It's pretty much considered a felony in the Anderson family to listen to Christmas music before Thanksgiving is over but now that it's officially December I am good to go!
Nothing make me happier this time of year than my Christmas music!
Nothing make me happier this time of year than my Christmas music!

No comments:
Post a Comment