Today is a bittersweet day.
It's mine and Travis' last day of classes at Brigham Young University.
I started this journey over 3 years ago.
Travis over 6 years ago.
(That's including his 2 year mission...)
And now we're finally at the end.
I can't believe how much has changed and happened during my time here at BYU.
I found direction in my life.
I found a love for what I chose to study.
I found the love of my life to spend eternity with.
I was blessed with a beautiful healthy baby boy.
And above all, I have grown ever closer to my Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ.
Today as I look back on my first day of classes here at BYU I remember how scared and intimidated I was.
Now here I am, essentially a college graduate, feeling much more confident in myself for I believe I have found myself and my place in the world while here at BYU.
I have absolutely loved my time here.
I will always cherish all the memories created.
But as this part of my life comes to an end,
a very new, different and exciting part of my life is just beginning.
So bring on the dreaded finals and then graduation here we come!!!

1 comment:
Congrats! Way to go for finishing, that's a huge accomplishment! Good luck with your new journey!
Post a Comment