Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Rollin, Rollin, Rollin

I was getting Lawson ready for bed tonight, I laid him on his tummy and guess what??
He rolled over!

It happened almost immediately.
It was the first time he's ever rolled over at all so it took me totally by surprise.
I know it wasn't by accident either because we laid him back on his tummy and he rolled over 2 more times!

It was pretty funny though because Travis and I were really excited and making a big deal about it and Lawson kept looking at us like "what's the big deal here?"

Here's our starting point...
(He gets really distracted by the camera lately)

Getting started...

Almost there...

All done!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great capture of such a fun moment!

In case of interest, we have a fun Holiday Tummy Time Baby Photo Contest running. Your young man looks like a prime candidate!

http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/79944?ogn=facebook

Happy Holidays!