So Travis and I decided to spend this past Friday evening in for a little date night because he got some pretty awesome birthday presents that we needed to try out. First off, Travis introduced me to this little beauty:
Yup, I had never seen That Thing You Do! until this weekend and I must admit that I'm sad I have gone the last 21 years without it. This is one of Travis' all time favorite movies and so I thought it was only fitting to get it for his birthday. While watching, Travis pretty much quoted the entire movie and sang along with every song. It was quite amusing and pretty cute :) And now I've been singing the song "That Thing You Do" constantly for the last 24 hours...
Next we played this new board game that his mom gave him for his birthday:
Now I'm not much of a strategy game kind of person but this game is actually really fun. But kinda hard. We've played a total of five times now and our record is 2-3. Pathetic, I know. Actually, we came dangerously close (and by dangerously close I mean one turn away from) to losing the last game which would've made our record 1-4. Blah! I guess we'll just have to keep playing more (it's kinda an addicting game because you want to beat it so bad) in order to get better!
Oh, and on a side note, check out this beauty Travis' brother gave him:
(P.S.-I'm REALLY glad you don't have a mullet babe...)



No comments:
Post a Comment