Friday, October 22, 2010

Hello sleep! Where have you been?

Last night was a typical night putting Lawson to bed: bath time around 10:30, eating time around 11 and then drifting off to sleep around 11:30. And as usual, as soon as Lawson fell asleep I headed off to bed myself in order to get as much sleep as possible before the dreaded middle of the night feeding wake up call. 

Soooooo, I find myself drifting off to sleep last night a little after 11:30 and next thing I know Lawson is already giving his feeding wake up call. I moan and roll over to look at the clock and to my great surprise, guess what time it was?!?

8:00 am.

Yup, that's right. My stud of a son slept from 11:30 pm to 8:00 am last night.

OH HAPPY DAY!!!
I honestly can't remember the last time I got more than 3-4 hours of sleep at a time. It was amazing! 

So dear Lawson, thank you for letting mom get a good nights sleep last night. Please, feel free to keep sleeping through the night as much as you want! Mom doesn't mind at all :)

1 comment:

Adam and Bri VanSleeuwen said...

What a very HAPPY day for you! Cute newborn pics too! Katelyn you are such a cute mom, Lawson is lucky to have a mom like you. Sorry we missed the blessing seems like everything went well! Can't wait to hold Lawson again.