- Moab was amazing as always! I can't believe that I lived in Utah for 20 years and never experienced Moab so we decided last year to make it a tradition to go every summer. This year was a little bit more difficult for me considering I was 6 months pregnant but Arches was still beautiful nonetheless even if I couldn't go on the more difficult hikes. Travis, his dad and my brother rented mountain bikes for 2 days and really enjoyed themselves with some intense biking. We can't wait to go back next year with our little guy strapped to our backs!
- I went to Daytona Beach, FL for a week with my family while Travis finished up Spring Term back here in Provo. It was so nice to have a week at the beach with no responsibility or any cares and to just be able to read and sleep as much as I want. But not having Travis with me was pretty lame and miserable. You never realize how much you love someone and need someone until you're not with them for a decent amount of time (and yes 6 days was a very decent amount of time!) Needless to say, I was extremely excited to see him when he joined us for the second part of our trip to Savannah.
- Next we spent a week with my mom's side of the family in Savannah which we do every summer. It was great to be able to see my family and spend time with them all. While we were there my family gave Travis and I a baby shower! It was so much fun to get all sorts of cute baby things! My two aunts went in together and got us the stroller/baby seat we wanted! I was so excited. It really is such a blessing to have family help you out with all the many, many things a baby needs! So thank you family!!
Here's a picture of our stroller/baby seat. I can't wait to have our little guy to put in it!
Here's the nursery bedding that I picked out and my family got us! I love the jungle animals!
So overall it was a very busy and fun filled June for us and as mentioned before we're getting ready for a busy July as well. It sure is making time go by a lot faster than I expected! We're down to only 8 more weeks...I love being in the single digit weeks and being able to count on my fingers how many more weeks until our little guy gets here :)


No comments:
Post a Comment