Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Baby, Baby, Baby!

So I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it would be a fun way to keep people updated on the pregnancy and baby. Plus I love talking about my little guy!

How far along?: 33 weeks...only 7 more to go. Crazy!
 
How big is baby?: approximately 4.5 lbs and 17.5 in long. I can't believe how big he's getting!

Weight Gain?: According to the doctor, I'm right on track.

Stretch Marks?: None yet. I am keeping my fingers crossed it stays that way.

Maternity Clothes?: The only type of clothes I can wear. I've been able to pull off wearing some non-maternity t-shirts up until a few weeks ago but at this point everything seems so tight!
 
Sleep?: Blah...I've always been a stomach sleeper and obviously that's not working anymore. But I absolutely cannot sleep on my back because it's sooooooo uncomfortable and hurts. So I sleep on my side but have to switch every 30 minutes or so because of uncomfortableness.

Best moment this week?: We're in Oregon right now visiting some of Travis' family I've never met before so getting to show off my baby belly and talk all about my little guy has been lots of fun.

Food cravings?: None out of the ordinary. But I've started to get REALLY bad acid reflux lately so I'm  starting to dread eating or drinking anything lately...blah!

Movement?: Lots and lots of movement! Especially at night or when I'm laying down. I guess he's preparing me for the lack of sleep I'll be experiencing here pretty soon. He also loves to roll around. It's fun to sit and watch my stomach while he's moving from one side to the other.

Name?: Still no name. We don't even really talk about it anymore. We've just decided to wait until he's born to worry about it and duke it out.

What I miss?: Having normal sized ankles and feet at the end of the day. Also being able to bend over easily and sleep on my stomach.

Belly button?: It's become a MAJOR outie! I honestly can't believe how far it sticks out now because it was such a deep innie before I was pregnant. Even when I'm wearing 2-3 layers of shirts you can still see it clear as day!  

What I'm looking forward to?: Doctor visits once a week start in two weeks which means we'll be down to crunch time! And hopefully it'll make the time go by faster!

Milestone?: Surviving multiple long days in a car on this trip to Oregon...

No comments: