So I was just thinking the other day about how much more time has to pass by before our little guy gets here and it seems like it'll be FOREVER...but then I got to thinking about all the different things we'll be doing in that time span and suddenly it didn't seem bad at all anymore. So here is my baby count down time line:
Today-Sunday June 6: Moab Trip
June 7-June 13: Work week
June 14-June 28: Florida/Georgia Trip
June 29-July 9: Work weeks (July 9 will be my last day working...weird!)
July 10-July 17: Oregon Trip
July 21-July 25: Manassa Trip
July 26-August 3: Off week
August 4-August 7: Travis in Windrivers/Katelyn in Kaysville
Then only THREE WEEKS until baby!
So between working and all of our trips I really will only have a few weeks to pass by on my own time which is when I plan on cleaning and organizing and preparing our place for the baby. See? Time is going to fly by the next 13 weeks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment