Aren't these the cutest little things you've ever seen?! I think they are...I can't wait to put our little guy in them. He's going to be such a stud! Thanks Uncle Neal!
On another note, I went to the doctor almost two weeks ago and some interesting things came to light. When my doctor measured me I was abnormally large for where I am in my pregnancy so she changed my due date from September 3 to August 27. Not a huge difference but I'll take it since it's earlier! Also, she said since I was so large we might have to do another ultrasound mid July to determine more accurately his size and that I may have to have a C-section. Hmmmm...not sure about that but I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I told Travis to stop telling our little guy to grow big and strong and instead tell him to just grow strong from now on haha. Nevertheless, everything is going good but guess what??? I'm down to double digit days! Only 99 more to go! Yay :)
PS Travis took the MCAT this last week and feels pretty good about it. He said it felt no different than a practice test and he totally dominated all of his practice tests so hopefully that's a good sign! We don't find out for 30 days what he scored so lets hope this next month flies by. Also, he's starting all of his other application stuff this week. Kinda crazy to think we'll be starting another stage of life here shortly. Wish us luck!
1 comment:
oh my heck!!! those are the most darling things i have ever seen! I have always been obsessed with baby shoes, especially little basketball shoes and jordan's. I am in love! Can't wait to see them on your little guy!
Post a Comment