You all do not know how long it has taken for me to finally talk Katelyn into letting me put up official "belly" pictures! I kept telling her we should but she said she never looks good enough. I once was able to actually take some pictures but she forbade me from putting them up. So unfortunately we don't have the belly progression pictures to show everyone. However, I came home from school today and Katelyn had already gotten home from work. She was all dressed up and finally allowed me to take some pictures. So here is my babe-belly-licious wife!
So we've got both angles, one that's more of a profile. I think she looks pretty good (although to be fair she doesn't need to dress up in my opinion to look good), and I really can't describe how excited I get every time I see her walking around with her belly. It's so awesome, I love it!Well, life is going pretty good for us. Katelyn definitely prefers her schedule now. She goes to work in the morning and then has her nights free. She likes being the little homemaker, too. She's done a lot around the apartment already in the short time she's been doing this. She's conquered the fridge and will be moving onto the bomb shelter (a crazy type of closet only experienced at Wymount). I definitely like having her around more too. She used to work evenings, sometimes working till 11, so it's nice to be able to have the afternoon and nights with her now.
Spring semester is something new for me. I've never done it before so it's kinda different only taking a few classes. The classes themselves aren't the most interesting in the world but they're not too bad either. I am taking a tennis class, though, which is a lot of fun. I figure there are two sports you can play until you're really old, golf and tennis. I've always told Katelyn I could never see myself as an old golfer, so I figure I'd better get the tennis down a little bit and it's been a lot of fun. Let's just hope that the weather will start acting like a spring semester and less like a winter semester!
So that's life for now in the Anderson household, just plugging along and enjoying ourselves along the way. We can't wait for our little booger to join our family (I keep telling Katelyn we need to come up with a name so we can stop calling him names like that) and it's exciting feeling him roll around and go all crazy. I personally can't wait for the waddle to start, however I'm not quite sure how Katelyn feels about that!
No comments:
Post a Comment