So it seems like a lot of things have been changing in the last little while. Here's what been going on with us:
-School is done!! For me at least. No surprise there though. It feels so nice to be able to just go to work everyday and come home and not have any homework or tests to stress me out. I love having so much free time!
-Travis started spring term this week. He's taking statistics and American literature both of which are basically just medical school hoops he has to jump through in order to apply. He's also taking a tennis class and is really enjoying it. I wish I could take it with him but tennis and being 5-6 months pregnant didn't seem like a very good combination to me. He's already called my aunt in Georgia who plays tennis on a regular basis to schedule a match for when we'll be there this summer. That'll be interesting!
-I cut all of my hair off! Well, sorta. I cut a good 6 inches off or so. It feels so much better! I've usually been really sad or upset in the past after I've cut my hair but not this time. It must be because I'm an expectant mom. I hear that with each child the mom's hair usually gets shorter and shorter so this is probably just the beginning! Travis was NOT happy at all. He really liked my long hair but oh well. He'll get over it. :)
-I switched to working mornings now instead of working nights. This may not seem like a big deal but believe me, it is! It's so nice to get home at 3 in the afternoon now instead of 11 at night. I love having my nights open! I've actually started cooking on a regular basis and baking treats as well. It's also a lot easier to find the motivation to work out on a regular basis. Plus I have a million things I want to do around the apartment and I'm more likely to do them now that I home at night.
-I've finally learned how to drive Travis' car! It only took a year and a half of marriage to finally get me behind the wheel of his car. For those of you who don't know, Travis drives a manual car and the only type of car I've ever driven is an automatic which= PROBLEM. Anyway, I finally got up the guts and nerve to take it out for some test driving and guess what? It's really not that bad! Who would've thought?? I'm not a pro yet or anything but I've only killed it a total of like two times in the many times I've driven it now. I even drive to the grocery store and to the gym! I'm pretty proud of myself I must say.
-Finally, little Baby Boy Anderson is growing, growing, growing! I actually look like I'm pregnant now instead of just looking a little chunky. Finally! The only down side to him growing is that he's starting to push my belly button out. Yep, my cute little deep inny belly button is starting to poke out. Definitely didn't want that to happen. Oh well, I guess it's worth it for him! Travis was also able to feel him kick finally. Travis was so excited and happy! It was kinda cute. But he's a strong and active little one! I swear he's moving around non stop every day. And I've started to fell him roll which is awesome. Still no name picked out though. Oh well, we still have 18 more weeks to figure that one out. We just can't wait for this little guy to show up!
Well that's pretty much all the major things going on with us right now. We're really looking forward to the summer and all the fun trips and things we have planned. What more can I say? Just pretty much, life is great right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment